To help those collecting their own swarms when preventative measures have failed! and for those wishing to become involved in going out to collect swarms; a fascinating and rewarding process.
- Background to Swarming,
- Swarm Collector coordination,
- The Swarm Collecting Process
- Swarm Collection Equipment
- Handling and distribution of Collected Swarm.
- Wednesday 29th March 2017 – 19.30 to 22.00
- Venue, Christchurch, Pear Tree Hall, WGC
For more information and to book please contact email@example.com