We start our 2018 season with our AGM. February is the start of our beginners course. See below for dates.
- Tuesday 27th AGM Meeting
- Annual General Meeting voting in the new committee
- We are looking for a new Treasurer.
- 2018 Honey Products show
We have a busy month with various training courses being run. See below for dates.
- Tuesday 27th Indoor Meeting
- A talk by Chris Merceron the Spring inspections
- A talk by Wally Thrale on EARS (East Associations Research System)
- A talk by Gary Hammond on Bee Diseases and Pests
With all of the training courses complete we move on to the apiary training sessions for our new trainees.
- Saturday 21st, Apiary visit for our Beginners course students. Hillbrow Apiary
- Tuesday 24th Indoor Meeting
- A talk on swarm prevention using different methods
- Everything you wanted to know about Hive manipulations but were too afraid to ask.